Training School - ISMAC (Milan, May 2014)
The objectives for the Training School on "Spectroscopic and chemometric approaches to saffron analysis" has been satisfactorily fullfiled. achieved.
Milan, 27-29 may 2014
- N° of trainees: 25 (7 local, 8 from Greece, 9 from Italy, 1 from Spain)
- N° of trainers: 10 (2 from Greece, 2 from Zafferanami, 2 local, 3 from Bruker, 1 from S-in, )
- Small Private farmer (for the out door section): Zafferanami (http://zafferanami.tumblr.com/)
- Competence company (S-in, Soluzioni Informatiche): http://www.s-in.it/it/
- Private industry: Bruker Italia srl (http://www.bruker.com/about-us/offices/local-offices-web-pages/italy.html)